Here's a quick overview of the most frequently asked questions:
- Are you cruelty free and vegan? YES.
- Are you phthalate and paraffin free? YES.
- Is soy a renewable resource? YES.
- What kind of wicks do you use? Cotton and they do not contain lead.
- How long can I burn my candles for at any given time? No more than 3 hours.
- How many hours of burn time does my candle have? It's not an exact science, but for the smaller candles it's usually 5-7 hours of burn time per oz of wax ex. 6 oz candle = 30-42 hours approximately and larger candles is 3-5 hours of burn time ex. 16 oz = 48-80 hours approximately. You must also take into consideration the trimming of the wick (cut each time you go to light your candle) and how long you light the candle for at any given time (no more than 3 hours).
- Is there palm oil in your candles? NO.
- Do you make all of your candles? YES. Every candle is made in a small batch and is hand poured, labeled and packaged up by me.
- Are your candles made with 100% SOY wax? YES.
- How can I extend the life of my candles? First of all, ensure that you trim your wick to 1/4 of an inch before lighting it (every time!). Make sure you burn your candle for no more than 3-4 hours maximum. And last but not least, extinguish your candle with a snuffer (we sell this in the store) and then put the lid on. Please do not extinguish by putting the lid on.